This weeks S4S prompt is Questions You Have For Authors:
- How many ideas do you come up with before finding one you want to run with?
- How long on average does it take you to complete writing a book?
- Is there any single experience that happened to you that made you know for sure that writing books is what you want to do?
- What inspired you to write the genre that you do?
- What’s the hardest thing about writing a book (aside from trying to complete it)?
- What’s your favourite thing about being an author?
I hope you’ve all had an amazing week, and if any authors fancy answering these questions – be my guest! :p