This weeks S4S prompt is Questions People Always Ask Me (As a Reader). I don’t tend to get asked questions very often, but there’s certainly ones I’ve been asked a bunch of times.
- “That’s such a long book, how are you able to stay focused?”
- “Wouldn’t you prefer to read a new copy rather than a used copy?”
- “How are you able to read a book so quickly?”
- “Why do you read eBooks, don’t you prefer holding an actual book?”
- “Don’t you get bored of reading?”
And my personal favourite:
- “Can you recommend me some books?“
I hope you’ve all had a great week, is there any questions that you frequently get asked?