Hi everyone, I don’t know about you but I feel like May lasted forever! I read 12 books over the course of the month, 13 if you include a re-read, which honestly is very surprising to me because I thought I had a bit of a poor reading month.
Books I read:
2nd May: Spellbook of the Lost and Found by Moïra Fowley-Doyle, 4 stars. Review here
3rd May: Bookshop Girl by Chloe Coles, 5 stars. Review here
4th-8th May: The Weight of a Thousand Feathers by Brian Conaghan, 5 stars. Review here
9th-10th May: There’s Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins, 4 stars. Review here
10th-16th May: Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi, 4 stars. Review to come
19th May: Laurie by Stephen King 3 stars. Goodreads review
20th-21st May: The 57 Bus by Dashka Slater, 5 stars. Review here
21st May: The Trouble with Women by Jacky Fleming, 4 stars. Goodreads review
22nd-23rd May: Silence is Goldfish by Annabel Pitcher, 4 stars. Review to come
24th-27th May: Defiant Souls by Kathleen Chadwick, 2 stars. Goodreads review
27th May: It Only Happens in the Movies by Holly Bourne, 3 stars. Review to come
29th-30th May: Boy Meets Hamster by Birdie Milano, 3 stars. Review to come
30th May: Bookshop Girl by Chloe Coles (again)
Here’s my Goodreads so you can view any of those reviews you’re interested in without having to keep clicking from this post onto them – feel free to add me as a friend!
My favourites out of those books:
- Bookshop Girl by Chloe Coles
- The Weight of a Thousand Feathers by Brian Conaghan
- The 57 Bus by Dashka Slater
- Tackling My Physical TBR
- Read a few books from NetGalley
- Continue with my (not strict) book buying ban – I did purchase a few books this month, and also acquire some books for free or really cheap.
- Read at least two library books (I currently have out After the Fire by Will Hill and Warcross by Marie Lu)
- Books I want to read ASAP (I know, I know – I made this post in March and still haven’t read two of these books. But I will.)
How has your month been? Have you planned on reading many books in June? Let me know!