On May 26th I made it my mission to reduce the size of my physical TBR.
It’s time for the daunting unhaul.
I’ve acquired too many books over however long of a time period that I was never that interested in reading and got because they were cheap or free, or I’m simply no longer bothered about reading. It’s quite overwhelming watching my TBR grow while I can’t possibly keep up with it.
I’ve been avoiding sorting through these books because it makes me nervous thinking of just how many books there will be. There’s probably nothing wrong with these books, just me and them aren’t an ideal fit and someone else would appreciate them more. Better get started!
- When the Wind Blows by James Patterson
- The Stranger by Saskia Sarginson
- Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
- Split Second by Sophie McKenzie
- Virals by Kathy Reichs
- Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
- Random by Craig Robertson
- The Moon Tunnel by Jim Kelly
- Play to Kill by P.J. Tracy
- Cop Town by Karin Slaughter
- The Yard by Alex Grecian
- The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
- The Territory by Sarah Govett
- While My Eyes Were Closed by Linda Green
- Sweet Little Lies by Caz Frear
- The Hard Way by Lee Child
- Too Close for Comfort by Eleanor Moran
- Northern Lights by Philip Pullman
- Pretty Is by Maggie Mitchell
- The Lucky Ones by Mark Edwards
20 books! My book shelf is looking so much tidier, hopefully I can stick to it and actually defeat my physical TBR eventually. This unhaul now brings that down to 26 books, which is much more manageable and a lot less intimidating. And they can all easily fit into my shelf again! Hurrah!
These books will be going to charity, my local library, friends or anyone on social media who is interested in them!