It’s that time of the month again! Read ahead to see what I read in June and what I plan on reading in July!
Books I read:
- The Martian by Andy Weir, 2 stars.
- Run, Riot by Nikesh Shukla, 4 stars. Review here.
- Vindication of a vegan diet by Gerfried Ambrosch, 3 stars.
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey, 4 stars.
- Warcross by Marie Lu, 3 stars.
- Floored by Sara Barnard, Holly Bourne, Tanya Byrne, Non Pratt, Melinda Salisbury, Lisa Williamson, Eleanor Wood, 3 stars. Review here.
- Little & Lion by Brandy Colbert*, 5 stars. Review to come.
- All Rights Reserved by Gregory Scott Katsoulis, 1 star.
- I Had Such Friends by Meg Gatland-Veness, 5 stars. Review to come.
- After the Fire by Will Hill, 5 stars. Review to come.
- The Island by M. A. Bennett, 5 stars. Review to come.
- Psycho by Robert Bloch, 1 star.
* = re-read
Check out my Goodreads to see any books I reviewed over there.
My favourites of the month:
- Little & Lion by Brandy Colbert
- I Had Such Friends by Meg Gatland-Veness
Honestly, I don’t really have any goals for July. I have two library books and one NetGalley book to read and I’d like to tackle some more of my physical TBR, but that’s not anything new. Perhaps I’ll start actually reading the books on my kindle…
I recently started a bookstagram, so if you’re on insta please give it a follow!
I also made a Ko-Fi if you would like to support me that way, but of course no pressure!
Thank you 🙂 I hope you all had a great June and have a successful July. Georgia