I don’t usually make a monthly TBR, I tend to just go with the flow. But, since making a bookstagram I’ve seen so many people posting theirs and it inspired me! So here’s what I plan on reading this month.
- The Survivor by Sean Slater, library book
- Turtles All The Way Down by John Green, borrowed from my best friend, already read this month!
- Trylle by Amanda Hocking
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie, library book
- A Single Stone by Meg McKinlay
- The Girl of Ink & Stars by Kiran Millwood Hargrave, borrowed from my best friend, already read this month!
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
- Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
What are you planning to read this month? I would love to know if you’ve read any of the books I listed!
Have a great day.
If you like my content you can support me on Ko-Fi!