Long time no #SixForSunday! This weeks prompt is Favourite Authors! Easy.
In no particular order…
- Chloe Coles. I mean, obviously. Bookshop Girl and Life’s a Beach give me life. And she’s just a marvellous human all round (even if her vodka jelly skills aren’t perfect)!
- Peadar O’Guilin. Aside from how fantastic and creepy his books are, he was wonderful enough to come to my local library and give a talk! Forever grateful for this, it was a great day and caught attention from the local news.
- Laura Steven, because both The Exact Opposite of Okay and A Girl Called Shameless genuinely mean so much to me. I’d love to meet her at some point!
- Alice Oseman – she seems so lovely and all of her books make me so happy.
- Sarah Crossan, for her beautiful books sparked my love for books in-verse.
- Rick Riordan! I haven’t read any of his books in a while but Percy Jackson forever holds a place in my heart.
To not break the whole list of six thing, I just want to point out that I could name a handful more authors and it was hard for me just picking six!
Georgia 🙂 x